Thread: Spiders
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 07:42 PM   #87
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

Re: Spiders

I am having a problem with these this year. The adults are about the size of a silver dollar. Don't know the proper name for them but I call them dead on arrival (of my shoe). I have killed about 30 of them in the last few weeks alone. Several that i have killed had what appeared to be hundreds of babies on their backs. Couldn't kill em quick enough with my foot so found the carb cleaner close by. The shop is 60x200 with 18' ceilings so I am dreading buying enough fogger to do the job .....but its getting to that point. There is also another really skinny long legged spider infestation that I need to get rid of but I can't get them to show up in the pictures.
Attached Images

Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is offline   Reply With Quote