View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 09:42 PM   #282
xpickup

Re: 1948 Chevy / S10

Chevette, Thank you. Good deal on powering your bead roller. It is so much easier with it powered, plus you can do it yourself. You will have no problems with making the panels, I have seen your work.

oldman3, Thank you, It stinks when the computer goes down. I bet you had a lot of reading to catch up on.

I have been busy as always. I traded some work for a complete S10 frame. I replaced my buddies rocker panels, cab corners, and made a few patch panels on his S10. The frame is for my 54 truck that I have been collecting parts for over a year now. I have basically a whole truck including a 350/ 700r4, 8.8 rear with disc brakes and now the s10 frame for less than a $1000. That also includes some really nice sheet metal.

So tonight I made the lower steering column mount and finished welding the removable tranny tunnel and trimming it up on the back side. Next is some repair around the windshield area at the top. Nothing major. Then back on the drivers inner wheel well. I hope to finish them this weekend.

Shannon
Attached Images

xpickup is offline   Reply With Quote