View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 12:26 AM   #29
semperfidoordie
Fix It Till It's Broke

Re: 77 K10 Build: The Tank

Definitely a little let down. I ordered from Jegs and Summit within minutes of each other. My cam/lifters came from a warehouse in OH and the other stuff from NV via UPS. For some reason it got here today as my tracking number said it would. Now the Jegs shipment also coming from OH although larger stated a delivery date of today. I checked the tracking number via FedEx to find out it would be here tomorrow which isn't a big deal however, when the tracking information was updated today my packages are in Phoenix (4 hours from my house) and won't be here until Tuesday...WTF!!! I understand there is a holiday on Monday but come on. So long story short I won't be purchasing from a company that utilizing FedEx unless I have no choice. After a few calls to FedEx with zero explanation as to why my delivery date changed I've had it. The only info I got was it will be in Palm Springs (an hour from my house) tomorrow but not delivered until after the long weekend....needless to say I'm impatient and F_CKING pissed. But oh well....on a lighter note I pulled the balancer and intake and must say the pushrods/intake runners and what not look GREAT! And they appear to be the larger pushrods which makes sense seeing as how it's a early 70s motorhome motor. Hope everyone else is having a better day than me.
Attached Images

Blue Dragon: 72 K-10 SOLD!
The Tank 77 K-10 KIA

panhandler62: Just don't search for "trannys" no matter how hard yours shifts -- you just won't get what you are looking for.

I Made The Official So Cal Board Meet
semperfidoordie is offline   Reply With Quote