View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 01:51 PM   #183
Marv D
Registered Truck Offender

Re: My build thread.. 63 LS powered C10

I've been running 0.050" off coil bind on solid rollers for a long time,, always used it as a sort-of stop gap for valve float / lifter bounce. 10 psi is 10 psi..... The considerations your fighting to keep the hydraulic roller ,, you sure get my respect. I'd have thrown a set of solids and buttloads of spring on it long ago just to see what happens. LOL

on another note,, my LS1 stroker sandrail motor mounting up on the dyno late today...first tunning in the morning.. hope ot make a few pulls by mid day. Just to tune the new computer,, it's a real mild motor with just the stock 853 heads, mild cam, 4" stroke, bla bla bla.... nutin very special. But I just know this is going to have be dumping everything Gen 1 small block I own and becoming a LSx addict.

When you're dead, it's only a problem for the people around you, because you don't know you're dead.
.....It's kinda the same when your STUPID.

I just did my taxes and reviewed my SS statement. Thanks to the current administration it looks like I will only have to work till noon on the day of my funeral.
Marv D is offline   Reply With Quote