View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 07:48 PM   #1
Leadfoot Lambert

Added one to the stable

I know I know, it's a Ford but the price was right and the old lady wanted a classic truck of her own. Here's how the deal went down, My buddy had this truck, he wanted to put a new motor in it, He didn't have the cash to build one so when one of the guys I work with was going to junk his 5.0 explorer because it was rotting out I asked him if I could have it when he got a new car, he said yes. I call my buddy with the truck and say I got you a good running 302 for your truck, come get it! He says cool but can I pull it out at your house because he doesn't have a garage and his driveway is mud, I say sure but it's gotta happen quick I don't want this junk in my yard when snow flys. That was two weeks ago, since then his father in law passed away, so I give him some leeway on getting the motor out. Well he calls me today and says I got a deal for you, I said come get this junk ford out of my yard He says My father in law left me a 56 nomad wagon with a 409 and Muncie 4 speed! I'm listening, he says it needs floor pans and the motor hasn't run in 15 years but its all there and it's not stuck, Here's the deal, you help me get it running and weld in some new pans and you can have the 65 ford truck. I said I'm gonna end up helping you either way so I might as well take the truck
94 Fatboy
11 Softail Deluxe [wife's bike]
13 Streetglide
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMFMw...eature=mh_lolz
Leadfoot Lambert is offline   Reply With Quote