View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 09:26 AM   #254
toocrazy

Re: 69 slammed, 22"/24" bbc shaved clean

Hey guys just checking in and hoping you all hang around a little longer for me. Right now I am in the middle of finishing up two projects in the garage. We are in the last two weeks of the big block 502 install in the 64 Malibu SS and now the 66 Burb is painted we are working on final assembly. Not that I am trying to boost my other thread as it has a small following but you really need to click on the 66 Burb link I have and check it out since we got it back from paint. It is still a chevy truck and I think you might find the color along with the wheels another concept for you pickup. I am very excited to see this truck come together.

For the above reasons we have taken a break on the pickup truck to focus on these other 2 vehicles because we are nearing the finishing line and I will be so happy to be able to focus entirely on the pickup truck.

However, I am still shoping for parts and wanted to show you guys the pulley system I have been working on. With mulitple projects buying 2 or 3 Billet Specialties Surpentine Systems at $2400 a wack was too much to swallow for me. Pulley systems make the motor but not only did I not want to spend that much I wanted something unique. Because I am using alot of black my pulley system will also be black. Check out the system I am close to ordering and tell me what you think of it.

[IMG]http://i987.photobucket.com/albums/ae360/markepierson/AUTOMOBILE%20BUILDS/C10%20Pick%20UP/0182.jpg[IMG]

Last edited by toocrazy; 10-12-2012 at 09:39 AM. Reason: add picture
toocrazy is offline   Reply With Quote