View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 06:58 PM   #1
big bad orange

Teenager rant (long winded, sorry)

So some of you might remember that back in July I bought my 72 c10 and since day one it has been a pain. I know old trucks need some loving but I cant go more that 50 miles without a problem and I am really starting to think about selling my truck.
Since I bought It I have had to replace the cab supports as all 4 rusted away, patch up the floor,replace the alternator (twice), put new hoses on, replaced the battery, replaced the air filter, had the trans rebuilt, put a new starter in, and right now I am putting new spark plugs and voltage regulator on.
after all was said and done I have about $5800 in it and I am kinda fed up. My money is always going into this thing and it just seems like it doesn't stop. I like the truck but I am still 5k away from having it in ok shape. I am at a loss as this is my only truck (being 16) and I useing it for work and it does not help that the truck never works right. I guess I need to hear sell or keep it like I said I am at a ticked off cross roads
Attached Images