View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 07:37 PM   #201
mrhino
Account Suspended

Re: Build #2 Crusader!

The Iroc was my first restoration Job! I did the engine Tuned port 5.0L est to be about 325 HP and 475 ftlbs of torque. Installed 4th generation Leather seats and Dyed them to match the custom Ultra leather interior, and did most of the body work myself (No rust so it was a little easier). a friend actually laid the paint and clear. Once again the whole family was involved, and we had a great time building it. It was a blast to drive. it took first place at the All Camaro nationals in 2003 and had a small write up in Super Chevy magazine. I sold it to a gentleman, who drove it home to Texas and Greg and his son went all the way from Canada to Texas to buy and drove it back home. They found my name in some of the receipts and contacted me about 3 years ago. Im so glad they did. It is great getting to know them a little bit and catching back up with the car and where it has been and where it is going. thank you again

Pics of the car after restoration when I owned it.

The car Now?

You guys did a great job with it. I think it looks better now. please post any more recent photos if you have any.
mrhino is offline   Reply With Quote