View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 08:23 AM   #3
MDc10

Re: How about some pics of Static Dropped C-10's

My truck is an 86 short wide c10, Silverado. Funny you should ask, im actually waiting on the lowering kit to come in. Hopefully it will be here today so.i can get started this weekend. I would eventually like to lay frame. I'm trying to get it to the point where I can put bags on it. Everyone I've talked to says to lower It first then bag it. I've been looking at bags on the net from Avs. Are they any good? And as for how low do i want to go, I want it to turn heads, not many trucks around here are bagged, especially not c10s. I recently put a new crate motor and tranny in, now my plan is to hit the suspension hard. I've never had bags so im not really to savy when it comes to dealing with them, so all this is new to me. I've had lowered trucks in the past, and now that i have a little bread im ready to take it all the way. Are bags tough to install? Is it one of those things i.should take and have done? I would like to do it myself if possible, I've done everything on my truck to this point. My truck is lowered a little now, it was this way when I got it. I don't really like how they lowered it, as far as I can tell they cut a coil or 2 in front and in.back they heated the springs and put a bend in them on the end, have you ever seen that done? I'll post some pics after work. I appreciate you getting back at me, no one else has shed any light on the bag dilemma. Would appreciate any help you could give me. Like I said I will post some pics of the truck stance and all around after work.

Thanks, Mike
Posted via Mobile Device
MDc10 is offline   Reply With Quote