View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 06:24 PM   #288
CC69Rat

Re: 1969 C10 SWB Stepside - Big Block project

Guys: As bad as I hate to do this, my recent unforseen job situation is forcing me to sell one of my trucks. My GMC is closer to being finished, so the stepper has to go. I just thought I'd mention it in this post and give anyone who wanted it a heads up. It will come up for sale on the forums and likely eBay in the next couple weeks.

I'm going to put all the front sheet metal on it over the next couple days / week and get it cleaned up. I has been sitting in the garage for a bit so it just has dust on it.

For those of you who have followed the build, you know this truck will be awesome when it's finished. All the metal is really clean. The only things that are repro (Tri Plus) are the doors and tailgate. All the rest of the metal is super clean GM stuff. I searched the world over to find and I'm confident to say you won't find a cleaner, original GM 68 front clip.

This is a 69 cab, all the rust repair is done and seam sealed. Check out the pics. The rest of the truck is just a couple hours away from the sealer / base color stage. I have the inner fenders too. The only thing you'd need would be bed wood, strips, interior, bumpers, misc trim and finish painting. I have a good cupholder console I could throw in for a quick sale if you wanted to do buckets.

The engine is ready to fire, I will fire it up and test / tune it for you before you get it.

I will sell the truck with 15x8 / 15x6.5 rallys you see in the pics or the Billet Specialties, your choice.

It's officially for sale, I just need to do some clean up before I officially post it. With a paint job, and interior this truck is finished.

Asking $11,000 obo with the Billet wheels, or $8750 with the rallys. It would be very difficult to build this same truck for what I'm asking. I'm just trying to re-coup some of my money. Let me know if you, or you may know of someone who might be interested.

I have access to a roll back too, I can help with shipping if needed. My cell is 423-486-6760. Let me know if you have questions. I can tell you anything you want to know about the truck.

1967 C10 SWB - Project Savannah - 6.0/4L80 *Currently underway*
1968 C10 SWB - TOTY 2018, 50th Anniversary Tribute Project * Sold * Pride and Joy
1986 Silverado Short Fleet - Scarlet *Sold*
1985 Silverado Short Fleet *Sold*
2022 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ 4x4 - Lifted, Built
1992 Jeep Cherokee XJ 4x4 - Lifted
2013 Honda Accord EX-L v6 Coupe 6spd (wife's ride)

Last edited by CC69Rat; 10-31-2012 at 06:45 PM.
CC69Rat is offline   Reply With Quote