View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 05:02 PM   #436
markeb01
Senior Enthusiast

Re: Markeb01 Build Thread

Thanks to everyone for taking the time to look at my build and all the comments that have been offered. They are greatly appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clemdaddy View Post
your truck is beautiful and mean looking at the same time... great build mark.

soooo, whats next?
Your observation is exactly what I was trying to accomplish. Thanks for seeing it.

What’s next is a good question, and thanks for asking. I’m kind of in a state of transition at the moment, having put so much attention into the truck over the last 20+ years, I’m not sure what I want to do next. I hate to admit it to myself, but there won’t be any more street rods or restorations. I’m just too worn out and broken to start over on another build.

Although the truck is essentially done, there are a couple of trinkets left on the “maybe” list. Chrome vent windows and chrome metal door glass frames, (if I ever find any in great shape and affordable – which is unlikely). Exhaust cutouts behind the tires are a possibility. And a new engine would be nice if it ever fits in the budget. But none of these are very high on the priority list.

During the winter months I’ll be making progress on model cars, trucks, and dioramas. I’ll also be constructing a new basement bathroom, and diamond tufting an antique rocking chair. Then next spring and summer I’m looking forward to hitting a bunch of local rod runs and taking the truck on some longer day trips up to a couple hundred miles from home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by piratexpress1369a View Post
can you take some shots of the lights just under the window where you came in on the inside
Is this what you’re looking for? Details of the installation can be found at the thread below. If you’re looking for something else let me know.

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=401449