View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 12:23 PM   #634
McMurphy

Re: Not Another Rebuild Thread....

Quote:
Originally Posted by KroAutomotiveInc View Post
hey man foung this pic today

Thanks Kro, I will probably pick some of those up this week!

Quote:
Originally Posted by losthope View Post
Hey McMurphy! I havent really been on the forum that much besides updating my build thread every once in awhile , and havent really read anyones builds in a long time! Like many others you have a giant butt load of pages to read till I catch up ( I have to admit im only a few in on yours still) but I admire what you have done so far and in the freezing cold Keep it up! and ill get to the end one day! Also you should be receiving package in the snail mail sooner or later i sent it off a couple days ago! Cheers!

I play world of war craft every so often also LOL!
Timmy, I got your package in the mail, thank you very much for thinking of me!!
I had to let my WoW accounts go, the game seriously dead ended at level 85 without a clique of friends to play with, plus the truck taking most my free time. I still have my Everquest tho, and I try to log in at least once a month, go figure....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron-Butt View Post
cool build
Thank you, all compliments and critiques are appreciated !!

This weekend had a large bite of time taken out of it due to some last minute Army stuff Saturday. After that it was just working on my cyclops eye, and my dome light mods....
Even though I got this mounted up, I am not 100% on it. I may keep trying to make it work, or scrap it and start over.
This is it mounted.
Name:  04nov12 cyclops light install (1).jpg
Views: 891
Size:  21.1 KB

I picked up a 6volt cube battery for testing wiring, this is the brake light lit up with that, so it isnt very bright (kind of like me....Hmmmm)
Name:  04nov12 cyclops light install (2).jpg
Views: 894
Size:  20.5 KB

This is all 3 bulbs lit up.
The plan is to get amber bulbs for the left and right, and wire the left and right as turn signals.
Name:  04nov12 cyclops light install (6).jpg
Views: 886
Size:  21.0 KB

Other than that I made some pretty awesome progress on the dome light mod, I will be sure to take some photos of that tonight of how I did that.

My 66 Stepside
My 64 Tow Truck
My 66 Tempest

Table Of Contents Added to Page1
McMurphy is offline   Reply With Quote