View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 10:56 PM   #745
David67

Re: Project: 1967 C10 Small Window

Quote:
Originally Posted by cericd View Post
Glad to see you're back at it. Looking forward to seeing the pics.
Finally got some!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlsanborn View Post
Yahooo!! Somehow I missed your earlier updates? Glad to see you back on it and it's looking nice!
Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aggie91 View Post
Howdy!

David you are doing a great job on this truck. How are your classes going at A&M? Having fun at the football games, man I miss going to them....

Just read thru your whole thread. Looks like you have come along way. I have the itch to build one of this body style and I prefer the small window 67 but they are hard to find.

What are you studing? Think you will finish the truck this year?

Gig'Em
Howdy!! Thanks a lot for the compliments! I'm studying Finance and classes are going pretty well, just trying to finish out the semester strong. I've been to every home game and the LA Tech game...nothing like the 12th man at Kyle Field. Wish I could've gone to see us BTHO Bama!!! Can't wait for this Saturday...
'67 small windows are also my favorite, but you're right...they're harder to find. I feel like I really lucked out with this one.
I'd love to finish the truck this year and I don't think that's out of reach. My sister is getting married early January and they'd like to use it as a getaway truck so that'd be pretty cool! Things seem to be picking up so stay tuned. Gig'Em

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick67 View Post
Still waiting on that neighborhood cruise! Making some very clean progress, can't wait to see it in person.
You know, I went to Niftee 50ees last night (didn't take the truck) and was thinking about that cruise I owe you!! I don't think the bed will take that much longer... so get ready cause it's a brute.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67ctener View Post
Awesome job, excited to see it together and the stance I'm building mine with the same kit

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=551370
Posted via Mobile Device
Thanks a lot I'm about to check it out!

Here's the Mar-K red oak and polished strips! Everything looks awesome in person and the quality is top notch. We sanded all the boards and they're ready for urethane. I decided to go with Minwax Helmsman Spar Urethane gloss.
Also decided to shave the stake pockets so my brother welded those up last weekend!
Attached Images

Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of 2015

IG: david_r67
David67 is offline   Reply With Quote