View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 12:00 AM   #132
HuggerCST

Re: Tail light fuel filler

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaceAGMC View Post
Any updates on this? I'm at the point where I am really in need of a fuel filler, and this is def the route I want to take.
Posted via Mobile Device
I plan to meet with my CNC friend on the 24th and will update everyone with a more definate date then. I am working with him to be able to produce them much faster than I can at home. Thanks for your patience.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikes_70 View Post
Looks great , I contemplated the same thing ... Side marker , tail light , in bed , top of bed you know all the options so I just opted out to just put a fuel filler door off 98 Chevy truck on mine . Not to change subject but I talked to Stan at ECE and he claimed the guy that was building the tail lights for him got sick and was not building them anymore . I ordered a pair from spaghetti enterprises for 200 but only have 64 LED and not 156 like yours . Let me know if you have a contact to jmac05
Posted via Mobile Device
Thanks for the info!
Jmac05 is now Jmac0585. He is co-owner of Legacy Electronics Inc in
San Clemente, CA. I don't have his number though, and he hasn't been on here since march.
Posted via Mobile Device
53 Chevy shortbed
69 Camaro

Click here to subscribe
Chevy GMC International Truck Club Louisiana Charter Member
http://www.louisianaclassictruckclub.com
HuggerCST is offline   Reply With Quote