View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 10:26 AM   #86
n2billet
Village Idiot....

Re: N2billet's "Original Five"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72BlckButy View Post
Guys... I'm going to take a moment and change the direction of this thread. The trucks pictured before you are all amazing products of GM, however it's the man behind these trucks that should be the cause for discussion. Each truck that Keith touches turns heads for years and remains an inspiration to so many on the site, and anyone with access to Google images.

I have been privileged enough to meet Keith on several occassions, as well as having his assistance in the planning and preparation in my own build(s), and I feel honored to call him a friend. The talent behind the trucks Keith has created is second to none in my opinion.

Props to the man behind the metal and the guidance and inspiration he gives us all.

Thanks Keith.
Nate, I don't know what to say......thanks for the kind words!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetdrive4u View Post
Christmas Card Worthy I would say
Already asked and got rejected......might have to do my own and not tell her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZChevyland View Post
A sweet set of trucks. I am glad I was able to meet one of them in Phoenix last weekend at Dinos!
You have the white 67 small window? It's spotless...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nds1968 View Post
Nice collection You have a couple of blank canvases to work your magic on Stella Mae is my choice favorite Nate
Stella has something about her.......she may get a heart transplant in the future if I don't sell her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by David67 View Post
Awesome trucks. Lucy was at Lonestar Throwdown I think...
Yes she was....I have a picture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazin71K5 View Post
I like red heads I vote for "Scarlet"
So you like red....

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGoodpliers View Post
I assume you are building another patina truck. If so, I would go with the one that has the nicer body. Fine looking stable of trucks you have there!
I've got to build a patina truck, I've had nice painted show cars in the past and I was a nervous wreck everytime I drove them. I really like the patina because if something happens I usually don't notice or it just adds character.
Attached Images

-67 SWB Custom Porterbuilt Front and rear 20/22's Hazel Sold
-71 StepSide Porterbuilt Stage 2 with 20/22's Stella Mae Sold
n2billet is offline   Reply With Quote