View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 10:48 PM   #2989
STOCKISH
Formerly- 1972SuperCheyenne

Re: Finally "Silvers" build thread!! ('78 swb 2wd silverado)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigblock73 View Post
You know, I read everything, watched the videos, and have really struggled with all of this.

On one hand, I thought Dennis was a really nice guy. I enjoyed talking with him on the phone, and took pleasure in helping him with his truck by providing several pieces for it including the gauge brackets, speaker brackets and firewall cover. he was really appreciative and truly thankful for the help.

On the other hand, knowing he dealt drugs and participated in that kind of activity which I deeply despise, and likely used that money to buy parts from me...makes me sick and irritates me. Had I known, I would have sold him a thing.

So, as you can see...I am torn on how I feel about this whole thing. Did he deserve to die...no, did he eff up and make some mistakes which led to his death...yes.

Its hard for me to defend a man, when he made many dicisions which negatively effect people outside this site and his family and friends. Think of all the people he sold drugs to...and how it affected them and the people who love them.
Just because someone had a issue with usage, doesnt automatically mean they were a "dealer". The police said Suspected dealer. Unless anyone has it on video, there is no proof he did anything other than use.

My Build Thread:http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=799218

A good crossthread is better than Loctite any day.

Life is not about what you have, but who you have to share it with.