View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 12:07 AM   #1
sir_talk_alot

Anyone else wanting another truck besides me?

for the last few weeks ive been thinking about getting another truck. if i could afford to buy another...i would. between saving for an engagement ring and making a small stash to put into the 454 ive been super budget building, i have zero extra cash. ive been perusing craigslist looking for trucks but nothing thats come up. ive got a desire for a 3/4 or 1ton, preferably with no motor or trans. even without a bed, just want a truck to clean up and have a good towing rig/work truck. i like the idea of a work truck thats still classic. is it just me or is it a bug that causes c10 guys to want another. i know someone else out there is wanting to ad to the fleet besides me. if that 68 i had and sold as a parts truck had a title ida kept it. the 350 in my swb is gonna come out, and its a good running motor. wish i could find even a partial truck missing hood motor trans, just a good rolling c20 or c30 that i could stick the 350 and a 4speed in it for a couple hundred bucks and make a good drivable project. my truck has gone from a light fixer to a full on waste deep mess. including needing a new wiring harness gauges blah blah list goes on. im selling my dodge ram for cheap cuz its beat up and ugly and i need a commuter car, and i hate working on mopars. so what kinda truck are you wanting to ad to the fleet?

'94 GMT 400 ext z71 3" body, 3 in rough country, hd mirrors, 20" motometals on 35s
sir_talk_alot is offline   Reply With Quote