Thread: 67c10 build
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 12:13 AM   #64
1970ChevyChamp

Re: 67c10 build

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67ctener View Post
2.5" drop spindle big disk brake kit. Haven't been happy with anything I've ordered from them... Calipers are obviously remanufactured they have gouges they powder coated over, guess that what you get for almost 2k into brakes. My "new" power steering box came to me with more chipped paint laying in the bottom of the box then on the box itself. The box had grease and grime in the corners that had been painted over... Again a remanufactured product. My rear drop blocks were fine a little greasy but it wiped off. Overall I rate cpp extremely low on customer service and products. On the other hand early classic enterprises in my opinion is a perfect 10. Products are great and if you call them you will usually get the same person. I've dealt with mark real nice guy and he knows his c10s. Just my opinion, I may of just had numerous bad experiences.
Posted via Mobile Device
Yeah, doesnt sound very professional. I just took a chance with CPP a couple days ago and ordered their grand slam kit for my 67. I've got a bad feeling it wasnt one of my best choices, but I couldnt find anywhere else that had a kit that could match everything they had in the grand slam kit for right under 2k, note my build is pretty budget thats why I tried to kill 2 birds with one stone getting everything I needed to drop and stop my whole truck.
1970ChevyChamp is offline   Reply With Quote