View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 09:54 AM   #12
trent_44

Re: Fade to Black 71

Not a ton of progress here lately, a few updates however I won't be able to post pictures until this evening. We finally got our cab rack cut down and the cab up on that so it's easier to work on. We can now see the rust under the cab and what all needs to be taken care of. I've got a few questions about a couple different areas dealing with heating, paint and headers. First question is, since we are not going back with AC in the truck, how do you run a defroster system? Is that something we mount under the dash etc...? The second is we are looking for an under the hood black, we don't want shiny so we are looking for a good durable satin finish black. Just curious what everyone's thoughts where on the paint and primer they had the best results with. And last but not least we are looking for a good set of shorty headers, I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction. Thanks again for all the help, I hope to get some pictures up tonight of the work my dad has done since our last post.
trent_44 is offline   Reply With Quote