Thread: 72 k20 project
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 09:42 PM   #265
ryanroo

Re: 72 k20 project

Quote:
Originally Posted by Portmod7 View Post
This is correct. I converted my truck to auto, just slid the clutch pedal out the side. Then I just got done converting back to manual, slide the clutch pedal back in.

Where do you work Ryan, or do you own all of the metal working tools? All your fabricated stuff looks 10x better than the factory would have done it, I love it!
I'll look into that closer. then maybe i wont have to bother Ryan. it makes sense that it would be removable. honestly i just glanced at it the other day and didnt really look it over closely at all

I sure wish i had all the tools! i get tools for home slowly as i need them, but most of my fabricated stuff is done on stuff so out of the league of garage affordability that i couldn't touch it unless i hit the lotto. i do have a welder at home, and do as much as i can in the garage. at work we have a 6x10 messer plasma table with a 2" capacity and a 6x10 Flow 3d waterjet table. i think it'll cut 8". we also have a 12' 235 ton accurpress CNC pressbrake. i am a welder by title, but i run all of them, except the Flow. haven't learned that yet. we also have big lathe and mill and i am a semi professional machinist. i.e. i am the machinist when our part time machinist is not there.

this is where i work.
http://www.holtsheetmetal.com/

ryanroo is offline   Reply With Quote