View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 05:01 PM   #356
theastronaut

Re: Project Goldilocks, '66 C10 SWB BBW Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by likaroc13 View Post
how'd you do that? I was told I'd have to start a new thread when my links broke
There's a "edit" button at the bottom of my post, it hasn't always shown up for some reason? There was one other time that I needed to edit a post and there was no edit button to click. I think some forums don't allow post to be edited after a certain length of time, but my first post here that I edited today was from 7-13-11.

This is what it looks like for me. I'm using Google Chrome, maybe it's different with for other internet explorers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by truckzilla View Post
Well, I'm glad you got it because with your intention of making it a pro-touring rebel, and your attention to detail, it is going to be off the charts!

I read through your '55 International build thread earlier today. You really are some sort of bodyshop god from looking at the repair work and paint work that you put into that truck! I'm in awe and bowing at your altar of hammered metal!
Thanks, but I wouldn't consider myself to be that great at metalwork. I've got a long way to go still! I still have to skim coat most everything, sometimes a couple times to get things ready to prime and block. I'd like to learn how to metalfinish repairs so that I don't have to use filler.
theastronaut is offline   Reply With Quote