View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 11:00 AM   #19
dhaymaker

Re: Is this cab repairable?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69chevy lwb View Post
thats not bad at all heres mine all the cab mounts were just the corners left i can believe my cab didnt fall the inner and outer rockers, all 4 cab supports, kick panels, bottoms of the outer cowl, and the a and b pillars were replaced i did all this when i was 70 took about 80 hours start to finish but the rust is gone killed it with por 15

69chevy lwb - To use an often overused word, that is AWESOME work! Very impressive to save a cab in this condition.

hpcgmc - You can do it if you set your mind to it. I've seen a lot of great results from board members who started out without any real body work experience. Do you have anyone locally that can advise and help talk you through things when you get a little discouraged. I've found having that kind of support can make a lot of difference and help you get through a project! Good Luck!!

"The DRBMan"

2014 Audi A4 (The Wife's Daily Driver)
2017 HD Ultra (The Cruiser)
2003 HD Fatboy (The Ride)
2001 Chevy Suburban (Another back up!!)

For the first time in forever, not a single 67-72 Chevy truck, Blazer, or Suburban on the property! Basically retired and getting the new Motorhome ready for some traveling. Doing a bit of work on the house getting it ready to sell! LOL!!
dhaymaker is offline   Reply With Quote