View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 01:14 PM   #296
watahyahknow

Re: Slosh Tubz new company project "Square Peg" frame laying 1987 GMC Jimmy

been looking intoo a glass cockpit for a while , same as in an airplane and have the gauges made by a computerprogram
there whas a program that had that in some sony audio stuff (g force , speed through gps, and outside temperature stuff like that ) and there was some company that dealt in the fast and furious kindah stuff that had sumtin that you could hook up intoo the engine diagnostic plug but now canceled it , and there still is sumtin made for those high power diesels by banks but its a small add on thing so i havent gotten anywhere yet
it would be cool to just have a black dash with a big touchscreen that alows you to either select wat look gauges you want but allso move them around on the desktop
a lot of the more high tech european cars have sumtin like those virtual gauges in their dashes now

idea's for the trucks and the order of things to do are taking shape and get closer to being realized , a few more months and i be able to start building for real

i complete 2 of the trucks intoo running fashion one custom and one basicly stock the thirth will be sacrificed for parts
watahyahknow is offline   Reply With Quote