View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 01:37 PM   #297
67cheby
67cheby

Re: Slosh Tubz new company project "Square Peg" frame laying 1987 GMC Jimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlsanborn View Post
I'd say that changing the dash to anything else will be a custom touch that will separate the Peg from many other square bodies. Pick something you like, see what you can find and go from there. Might as well chop that OG one out this weekend and put some pics up!
LOL, there should be some chopping going on this weekend i hope ! Stay tuned !
Quote:
Originally Posted by classicchev View Post
Before you make any desicions on door panels and interior, contact Connor Sweet to have him do it for you!!!!! Check out the interior that he is doing for my Crew Cab.. He is also doing a little stuff for my Datsun too.
http://s1259.beta.photobucket.com/us...her%20Interior

I really can not wait to see it installed.....

On the engine side, I can get you a ALL ALUMINIUM 5.3L with 2 miles on it for a couple grand...

Darren
Door panels look AMAZING ! I think shipping might kill me on the motor ?? any idea ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by softballnrd27 View Post
I am going to put a 64-66 Chevy dash in my 85 or 73-75 project. I am going to pass my current 85 to my oldest son(12) when he is old enough to drive.
Cool !
Quote:
Originally Posted by watahyahknow View Post
been looking intoo a glass cockpit for a while , same as in an airplane and have the gauges made by a computerprogram
there whas a program that had that in some sony audio stuff (g force , speed through gps, and outside temperature stuff like that ) and there was some company that dealt in the fast and furious kindah stuff that had sumtin that you could hook up intoo the engine diagnostic plug but now canceled it , and there still is sumtin made for those high power diesels by banks but its a small add on thing so i havent gotten anywhere yet
it would be cool to just have a black dash with a big touchscreen that alows you to either select wat look gauges you want but allso move them around on the desktop
a lot of the more high tech european cars have sumtin like those virtual gauges in their dashes now
Well that would be unique, i am a little more old school then that ! LOL
67cheby is offline   Reply With Quote