View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 06:08 PM   #1
SCHRUMGMC

Looking for my Grandfathers 1971 GMC SIERRA

VIN #:CE134B117643

If you recognize this truck or the VIN # please contact me.I really love this truck and miss it

'Old Blue" was her Nickname.Loved that truck Dearly.I hope to be reunited someday

If anyone knows anything about this Truck.Please let me know

It was Originally Howard Schrums truck(My Great Grandfather).My Pawpaw Gerald Schrum bought it and drove it for numerous of times.Parked it out in the Pasture.Where it sat for 15 years.He passed in 2010, and they were selling things.I wanted that truck more then anything of his.It was sold to a man in Maiden,NC about 3 months after his passing.I watched it get towed to his house.About 5 months passed.I started thinking about finding it and buying it, I searched and searched for the VIN #.Due to a bad memory I couldnt recall the guy who bought it from us.I went through Records at the DMV,Insurance Company.Recently I went to the Tax Office and found the Vin Number out .Vin #: CE134B117643.I found out the guys name "Dustin Dellinger" He told me that he had to sell it due to money restraints.Although I was so excited to finally recover my Pawpaws truck, I learned the bad truth about it.It had been sold to a guy in Denton,NC.Probably in his late 50's early 60's.The Case went cold.I have Police involved on the search for my Pawpaws truck.My Pawpaw meant the world to me, and I just want his old truck back so I can have something of his

Digit Usage VIN Decoded

1 Chassis C 2WD
2 Engine E V8
3 GVW 1 1/2 ton 3600-5600#
4-5 Body 34 Fleetside
6 Plant B Baltimore MD
7 Year 1 1971
8-12 Sequential Serial # 17643 17643

MAJOR CHANGES RECENTLY
--CAMPER TOP IS GONE
--HAS CORVETTE WHEELS
--NO MOLDING
--COULD BE A CHEVY BY NOW

PLEASE HELP ME FIND THIS TRUCK
IF YOU OWN IT,PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE AND HELP ME OUT
IF YOU KNOW THE OWNER OR HAVE SEEN IT CONTACT ME

VIN #:CE134B117643

*****PLEASE HELP ME FIND THIS TRUCK *******
The truck means a lot to me so please if you know anything about it LET ME KNOW
So Id appreciate it if you know anything please contact me ASAP

A guy by the name of Dustin Dellinger bought the truck from us he lived in Maiden NC, He told me he sold it to a guy near Denton, NC

I'VE POSTED IT IN ANOTHER THREAD, MY APOLOGIES I WANTED TO CHANGE THE TITLE, BUT I COULDNT SO THEREFORE IM POSTING THIS ONE.THE TRUCK MEANS A LOT TO ME AND I AM IN DESPERATE NEED OF FINDING IT