View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 09:28 AM   #21
slownugly

Re: Cupped control arm trouble??

Quote:
Originally Posted by RenoKeene View Post
I havn't bagged a truck yet but you should be ok, basically it changes the bump-steer as far as a spring goes, you can adjust the change out with the final caster, camber setup. Check all your clearances in mockup for your brakes and steering. Try to factor in realistic weighs on the front end under ride height. You seem like you have the skills to figure it out.
I moved from FL to Sparta when I was a JR in high school, the waterskiing on the lake was the best I had ever seen, at 6am it was glass all the way from Sligo to Rock Island! I jumped off of Sligo bridge not once but twice!! That was 1974. Good times. My daughters live in Cookville today. Small world.
Posted via Mobile Device

Wow! It really is a small world. How cool! I have friends in Cookeville and if Im not out in the garage, then Im usually in Cookeville.

WAIT......WHAT!! YOU JUMPED OFF SLIGO BRIDGE!!!??? You sir are a braver man than I! Ive jumped off the cliffs by sligo numerous times and my friends and I have always joked about jumping off the bridge....but I could never bring myself to actually do it. You wouldn't happen to be the guy in the video on youube jumping, would ya??
slownugly is offline   Reply With Quote