Thread: HeavyMetalChevy
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 10:45 PM   #259
special-K
Special Order

Re: HeavyMetalChevy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyMetalChevy View Post
Oh how I missed this sooooooo much. Still not agreeing but fnd it comical that you guys all know me so well. I have all the parts and as soon as I get the money to ship them...They will be there..

towbar:I will refund the money since you stated that you alreay have a grille and do not want it. .correct?

1stchevy: refund coming right up immediately....please message me your paypal info

wideside...I will refund your money immediately and STILL send the belts send me paypal please

1972BackInBlackC10: you assured me that you were in no hurry and you trusted me...I still have all your parts have been sitting here the whole tim

Randy...I owe the original +/- $110 I was originally quoted for the door shipment. I specifically told you to use the 3rd party B.O.L. for the shipment. My logistics company was never billed for the shipment because you failed to provide the correct paperwork. Those are the facts. I am not willing to pay the difference of $500+ dollars because YOU FAILED to comply with my instructions and did not provide the correct paperwork which I emailed to you. How is it my fault that you were negligent in utilizing the paperwork. I understand your position but you have failed to comprehend mine. If I made a mistake and it was going to cost you $500+ out of your pocket then I am sure it would be a different story.

Have a great day!
Quote:
My apologies to you and everyone involved. Yes I made some mistakes...yes I could have definitely handled it more professionally, yes I could have been more communicative. I know what I have done, I know the frustrations. I have been on both ends several times. Nonetheless, just because I became totally inefficient does not make me a liar, untrustworthy, nor AM I A CROOK.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
ok everyone.. I would estimate I will be on here 1-2 more times... If I owe you something please call my phone at (812)801-5111. If I do not answer PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE.
Back on 11/29 he said he would only be on here 1 or 2 more times and as you can see,he's a man of his word (unless you read above the dotted line)

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote