Thread: HeavyMetalChevy
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 08:14 AM   #263
special-K
Special Order

Re: HeavyMetalChevy

Quote:
Originally Posted by teeitup View Post
Its supposed to be a festive time, BUT its been 4 months since you guys bought the grills and still nothing. Its been basically a month since he was on here and said he would ship them to you guys again and still nothing. He is still selling on ebay and on craigslist in this period but doesn't follow through on deals with you board members. How can someone still talk highly of him and still have excuses for him, I really don't see how, 4 months is 4 months, come on. My deal with him is in others hands but your deals should of been taken care a LONG time ago
Yeah,he really snowed quite few here. I'd think they could now finally see the light. All you have to do is open your eyes. I am more trusting than most,but this guy glowed to me as dishonest from the start. I gave him the benefit of doubt (which goes with my trusting nature),but with each new thread,each new post,it became more undeniably apparent this guy was a ticking time bomb headed to this exact situation. The honest good people of this sight should pull together and do something about this. Those who got their money or part (finally),those who didn't,and those like me who just plain care. He ripped your buddies off and he's going to carry on elsewhere and rip more off. He's enjoying it,you can tell. This guy feels no remorse. Doesn't that boil your blood enough to do something?
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyMetalChevy View Post
My apologies to you and everyone involved. Yes I made some mistakes...yes I could have definitely handled it more professionally, yes I could have been more communicative. I know what I have done, I know the frustrations. I have been on both ends several times. Nonetheless, just because I became totally inefficient does not make me a liar, untrustworthy, nor AM I A CROOK.
Talk is cheap and yes,YOU ARE A CROOK!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stchevy View Post
Never outright called you a "CROOK" that I am aware of, but I did and still do question your integrity as a man, so if that offends you oh well. But thanks again for the refund.
Call him a crook. This reply of his is typical of a dishonest person. They put words in your mouth so they can draw you away from what they are. Ever disagree with someone who just stated a fact and wonder where,"You calling me a liar?",is coming from when it could be any number of things,like they were misinformed,recalled it incorrectly,missed a vital detail,etc. The fact is,they are lying or have a serious guilt complex.

Some sort of organized process needs to begin to build a case against this crook. If not just over this guy,think about it,other would be crooks will see this is no place to prey. They already know there will be a bunch of bickering and bad talk once they're done and gone. Guess what...they don't care and possibly get off on it!

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote