Thread: 2014 GMC truck
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 07:05 PM   #9
2013_GMC_BLACK_SLT

Re: 2014 GMC truck

EEEWWWWW H E L L O, Design Team...Wake up. All I can say is I'm glad I got my 2013 before that new design came out. If anyone from GM reads posts on this site then "FIRE" the Interior Team that stole the gauge layout from FORD and take their severance package away from them for the rest of the interior layout......Let this be a lesson to everyone who stays out late on work nights, this is how "UNPRODUCTIVE" you are at work. The fact that "GM" doesn't listen to its customers doesn't help either. I have been a GM person all my life until a couple years ago when I owned a BRAND NEW piece of GM Junk for 6 months and had to sell it because GM couldn't be bothered with my complaints of owning a car for 6 months and 3.5 months of it idling in a dealership while they tried (yes Tried, more like experimented) in trying to figure out its electrical malfunction. Now I own a 2011 Malibu for my wife that has had ABS issues since day one with the same run-around from GM. I have a feeling this GM truck will be my last GM product since satisfying the customer never seams to be a concern of theirs...The window sticker for mileage on the truck was rated at 17 & 21. I live in the country and most of my driving is 45-55mph for 3-5miles between stop signs, traffic lights etc. truck is averaging 11.5mpg. Called GM direct to ask about this and their response was wait until the break in period of 10,000 miles, WTF. It's a shame to watch this company loose their market share so consistently.
2013_GMC_BLACK_SLT is offline   Reply With Quote