View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 06:16 PM   #244
mrhino
Account Suspended

Re: Build #2 Crusader!

Iv starting a lot a little things on the truck, but nothing seams to be getting completed. As soon as I start something, I either have to stop Because I had to order something that I didnt know I needed or worse Had it, but now cant find it. (case in point: The drivers side window regulator. How in the hell do you lose one big ass window regulator). Well when this happens I move on to something else and the process starts all over again. pretty soon you end up with a lot of little project that arent getting done. I suppose it will all come together at one point. Anyway I did recolored the interior trim over the weekend, I even got deb out in the garage to help. As I mentioned in a earlier post that we spent some time gathering a bunch of interior trim pieces from several different trucks. As you can see in the pics we had some white, tan, and red pieces. Using SEM products. We followed their steps and it really turned out nice. they look like they came from the factory this way and it seams to be fairly durable.

First step was to scrub with their SEM soap.
Then clean with plastic prep.
Then spay each piece down with their "sand Free"
Then while the "sand Free is still wet spray on the color.

This is how it matches with the gray seat and carpet. They actually look closer then the picture shows. door panels are next.
mrhino is offline   Reply With Quote