View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 01:28 AM   #2998
f.monroe

Re: Finally "Silvers" build thread!! ('78 swb 2wd silverado)

It's a sad situation for all involved. I have read the responses to The death of a well liked board member only to come up with one conclusion, choices have consequences. The officers involved , Dennis himself, etc all made choices. If any one of those involved had made a different choice then the consequences would have surely been different. We all know the consequences for Dennis . We do not what they will be for the officers and families of all involved but I am sure we can al agree that they will not be pleasant for anyone that was there that day. We also need to keep in mind that members of Dennis' family may read this post. I think it should be locked . Lets remember the good conversation, compliments, input, etc that Dennis brought to the board and admire his last accomplishment,,,,,,,"SILVER".

I am not saying I agree or disagree with any of the postings above. Depending on how you look at it you can draw your own conclusions. I just think it should be locked because Dennis can not respond and there are always three sides to all stories, yours , mine ,and what really happened. Unfortunately we will never know the third one.

R.I.P Dennis Dean

Frank
Posted via Mobile Device