View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 10:42 PM   #221
SCHRUMGMC

Re: Looking for my Grandfathers 1971 GMC SIERRA

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5150 View Post
I hope you find the truck. All I was saying was that it's hard to unsubscribe because I want to see the ending to this drama.

Your comments about

Offended some people. I don't have an issue with original trucks, I like and respect most everyone's style. I just don't think you should be disrespecting other people's trucks. Also then to say you like alot of chrome which for the most part isn't original either.

Are you kidding me ?...I dont like Bagged Trucks its my opinion man..I respect others I just dont like them

I am a Christian and I had no problem with your comment here, but your next one cancelled it out:

Seems to be a double standard, but I have a bad mouth at times too. I just try to keep it clean on on here.

-But you Harass me constantly on here?

I guess I had a bad taste in my mouth from the get go because as a law enforcement official myself, I didn't think it was appropriate to say that officers are running the VIN for you. There's certain privacy laws with that and just don't think that you should have put that on a public forum throwing those guys under the bus.

Well my apologies, I didnt know that at the time..Everyone makes mistakes

I do hope you find it and get it restored to "your" liking and no one else's.
Stop being a smarta**

I'd appreciate you not PMing me over this though, thanks.

Good Luck!

What have I done to deserve your Childish Drama, I mean really...Dont you have better things to do then Harass a 18 year Old ?

Even if your Law Enforcement, Doesnt give you a right to be rude to me..I may become a Police Officer myself..

In the end you have taught me how Rude and Childish a 37 year old man can be...If I was your age, I would be Mature enough not to do the things you do

I go through too much at Home, to deal with people like you
So Please Unsubscribe from this Thread