View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 11:13 PM   #22
trent_44

Re: Fade to Black 71

So a few other things we are dealing with are getting the seat picked out as well as figuring out what wheels we want to use? I've noticed a few guys running some late model Silverado seats and I was just curious what the best year is for running in these trucks. We are looking for a set of bucket seats because we'd like to build some kind of a center console in order to integrate a Moroso rocker switch panel in. The next thing is dealing with the wheels, my dad really likes the Boss 338's in black and the ones I'm leaning towards are the American Racing Wheels VN805 BLVD's. We are looking for a nice set of black wheels, like I said in an earlier post we plan on blacking out the majority of this truck. So we are open for suggestions on wheels as well. So all thoughts and opinions are welcomed because I know there are a lot of you out there that have been in this situation. Thanks for everyone's help.

Here are the wheels, I know everyone probably knows about the 338's but the American racing wheels aren't as popular on these trucks.

trent_44 is offline   Reply With Quote