View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 12:14 AM   #241
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

Re: Looking for my Grandfathers 1971 GMC SIERRA

I really do not feel like rereading all of this. I have had two days of reports on folks in this thread. It is taking away from fixing the forum issues, and adding the areas members have requested. SO without going back through the he said she said, I will say

1. please review the site rules... if you do not like someone, or what they have to say, report the post. Talking junk about someone simply creates more issues.
2. If you are posting on a message board, expect others opinions in reply. They may or may not agree with you.. its life, if we all agreed it would be quite boring.
3. please review the site rules....
4. If you have been around a while, take the time to teach the new folks and not run them off
5. review the site rules
6. If you are new, and have issues with several people, perhaps it is time to step back, reread what has transpired and learn from it. If there is a common cause in all the discontent, maybe posting styles need to be self evaluated.
7. be nice, play nice and post nice.. Im really swamped with stuff and don't care to spend another night till 2am with the same problems from the same folks. If that does happen, it likely won't end well for a few.

Thanks and happy discussions to all.