View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 07:57 PM   #40
chevymadness

Re: 1991 1 Ton Crew Cab 4x4 Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91V3500 View Post
Yep KMC XD Diesels. I never would have gone this route because of the expense, but I got the wheels off Ebay, brand new still in the box for $860 for the full set of 4 + $100 shipping. The chrome 22x14's from 4wheelparts are over $500 apiece! 4wheelparts don't list the black 22x14's for some reason, maybe they have been discontinued?? I also got the tires used off Craigslist for $1500 for the set, they only had 300 miles on them, they would have been $900 apiece new!

I'm still working on the interior, sent the rest of my pieces to the uphostery shop the other day. Got my shackle flip kit in, waiting for the weather to warm up some (I can't work outside in this 20 degree weather - I'm from the southeast) so I can pull the bed and install them, then put the "new" bed back on. I put the rear blue doors on, still gotta install the front doors and hood that came off the suburban.
i assume there 35 inch those nitto grapplers for 1500 is about right what you should of paid for them I usually see new ones for 2,000.The sticker price at offroading shops are the killer prices that only idiots pay for,you never go to a shop!And the rims for 860 is preety sweet spot regular wholesale price online.Regardless thank yourself for not going to a shop don't ever go to a shop its retarded.
Posted via Mobile Device

It's all about original guys original let me say again original.

Last edited by chevymadness; 01-23-2013 at 08:05 PM.
chevymadness is offline   Reply With Quote