Thread: HeavyMetalChevy
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 05:55 PM   #266
towbar

Location: Marshall, NC....heart of the Appalachians.....aka, Gods country!!
Re: HeavyMetalChevy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz View Post
Has everyone gotten their parts or refund? HMC emailed stating all deals were complete and asking for access back. Not that it will be granted.. but I do not recall folks saying they were completed
Liz, my deal with Duane is by no means complete......he has not contacted me, shipped me a grill or sent me any $$. I gave him the opportunity back in November to complete the transaction in whichever way was most convenient for him....obviously doing nothing is most convenient. So if Duane wants to say all deals are complete then he is confused. Does he have so many bad deals out there that he forgets which is complete and which aren't?? I mean really, its been 6 month.....memory tends to fade with time!

If he wants our deal to be done...I'll make it simple, one thing will make me happy at this point, no options to do what ever is easiest for him....I will no longer accept the grill, that option is off the table....it starts with contacting me via PM, then send me $125...then and only then will our deal be done!!
towbar is offline   Reply With Quote