View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 05:17 AM   #14
JTRACEY

Re: 47 3100 S10 Chassis Swap

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeDW View Post
About time to get back out there and get some more done.

Jake
Posted via Mobile Device
To keep up with you I know...

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpickup View Post
JTRACEY, good job. The S10 truck you are using looks like it was a good looking to to start with.

Shannon
Thanks! Dont get it confused, it was a rusted pile of ****. Not to mention the 90's half assed tilt front end, molded firebird tail lights, and rusted floor boards... Motor sounded healthy and it drove, so I was all over it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 63 & 64 Bowties View Post
Like sirwilliam said, just use the S-10 mounts. Turn everything upside down, swap them left to right....
I looked into it a little more tonight, and I think that is exactly what I am going to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 48ChevBagged View Post
Looks like a good start. With the notch and the dehump you should lay running boards no problem. You should be able to leave your cab up higher than some others you see on here(like mine) where you don't have to build such a huge hump or even a tunnel for your tans and drive shaft to clear. Keep the Pictures coming and good luck with your build.
I got some drop spindles and installed them tonight, I will get some pics uploaded tomorrow when its light outside... Waiting on my differential bracket to start the 4 link, then I think its time to start fabbing up the cab mounts, and running board mounts...
JTRACEY is offline   Reply With Quote