Thread: Project 69SWB
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 09:05 PM   #181
~Whitey~

Re: Project 69SWB

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWB-713 View Post
Whole bunch of fun! But at least you have the harder side out of the way! I ended up not having to use the "inner rocker" replacement, the floor pieces i used had a ton of extra folded down the side, so they served the same purpose, just an FYI. I still have those if you need them and you'd be interested, but they're so cheap I bet it'd still be cheaper just to add to an existing order your making time I shipped them.

Lookin forward to seein some more great sheetmetal repair!
Thanks man, I appreciate the offer, but yeah would cost more to ship than their worth! I decided to save $10 and just cut a piece from a sheet of 16 gauge I have here, from what I see they don't come with the drip holes in the so I'll have to get creative to make those. I ordered up the floor piece again (ugh!), the front and rear pillar patches and the kick panel all from LMC since it all worked out okay for the passenger side, except the floor piece, but I couldn't find that anywhere else. Everything else I'll just patch up from the steel I have here or from pieces from the other cab.