View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 09:45 PM   #5
Martyeth23

Re: My super quick Blazer Facelift

Thanks for the suggestion 29od1 thats an awesome idea!! I had heard of those before but didnt understand exactly the purpose, thats a great piece of info right there, man i love this site, there is so much i don't know about this stuff. Before now my only experience was with newer gas trucks and a couple diesels. The tires are great so far although i only got to take it out of paint and body for a day to put them on, the first two pics are with the 35's and the bottom pic is with the 38's, no rubbing at all just driving around and turning in and out of parking spots, its got a 4 inch suspension lift and 3 inch body lift so about 7 in total, with some cutting on the front fenders. And yeah to tubbedII... is that normal lol the guy told me 3 weeks total...its been 2 1/2 weeks now and they havent touched it yet...so guessing this could take a while.....although it is a good friend of a friend and i got a really good deal on the price so i can't complain too much...but here in Texas the weather is only nice a couple months out of the year before its over 100 degrees everyday so i want some nice time to drive it before it gets crazy hot! What color did you decide on? I've looked up images on google for the Laguna Blue but the pics are all over the place from super light to super dark blue so who really knows whats its gonna come out like, i was just going by the one square inch sample on the sheet at the body shop...so kinda hard to picture an entire vehicle in my head. I figure anything is better than that orange!!! Iv've seen some great orange ones on here but this was like spray can orange....doesnt feel so cool driving a 4,500 pound traffic cone!
Martyeth23 is offline   Reply With Quote