View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 11:57 PM   #314
Dinos63
chevy only

Re: dinos just a clean bagged 66 shortbed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65Gregg View Post
I think that a group of members on this forum are missing the boat. They should start their own monthly publication, they'd never run out of material the way they turn out trucks. Everytime we turn around there is another killer build, idea or quality finished truck. They could put Custom Classic Trucks etc out of business. Dino, Delmo & Steiny (sounds like a law firm) along with some others just keep raising the bar in this addiction we all seem to have. Keep it up guys!!!
very cool
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty Wrenches View Post
What exact wheel? I am in need of a factory wheel that will use my factory dog dish caps that will fit over disc..... all while being 6 lug!

These it? I may have to convert to 5 lug after all, unless the 69-71's came with dics, i think those were still 6 lug..... hmmmmm
http://www.wheelvintiques.com/index....62-series.html
these wheels are 5 on 5 15x7 and 15/8 wheel vintigues and they clear my dics fine
Quote:
Originally Posted by RINC View Post
Would be a cool read.

I am down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65sw View Post
B****in truck! What size tires are you running?
Posted via Mobile Device
670/15&760/15 thanks kat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ta2Don View Post
Maybe a little late, but I love the OG Patina
Posted via Mobile Device
thnaks kat
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmydean View Post
Dino, even on a "simple" build, you and your crew put together a clean example of how to do it right. No cut corners, no hacks, perfect.
very cool thanks kat
Quote:
Originally Posted by disturbinglykool View Post
Just stumbled upon this build thread. Not sure who this Dino guy is but I like his work. This truck is like the librarian of 60-66 trucks. Nothing fancy but I want to take off the glasses and drive this sexy thing!

BTW, Delmo needs to step it up.
sammy-D you crack me up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick5 View Post
that would make a Great Shirt

WHO THIS DINO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by denz72 View Post
NNNNiiiiiccceeeee..D you and Joe knock this one.. like the others out of the park like everyone else can't wait to see it done attention to detail seems to be one of the common threads on your builds great job you guys making all your hard lines?
thanks brotha!when you coming out again?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 808_67C10 View Post
BAA HAA HAA HAA HAA HAA HAA HA Librarian~ thats funny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by likaroc13 View Post
well that brings back memories...my dad once had a nearly identical '64:

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/gallery/.../photo_215.JPG

as always, you find & build the coolest stuff...I don't think I've posted in the last couple builds, but only because I never can find the words to describe. I'm always in awe! Keep up the great work
thanks kat!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxlf250 View Post
I love watching this build because it lets me see what my 65 could be....
Keep it up Dino looks killer!!!

your blue truck is sic...nice decal in the window. hey i am going to see del next friday i like to stop by

Last edited by Dinos63; 01-30-2013 at 12:20 AM.
Dinos63 is offline   Reply With Quote