Thread: Short Changed
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 12:37 PM   #114
Zoomin
Man of Mini-Talents

Re: Short Changed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbassin View Post
Got a chance to check out this chassis last week. It's gonna be first class premium performance all the way. There are a crap load of goodies going into this thing. Keep the updates coming
Posted via Mobile Device
Thanks Mike - I like to incorporate some of your handiwork on this as well. I've got some ideas....

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewK View Post
That frame build up look s awesome. Far more advanced then I am looking to do, I have to admit a little jealousy on the beautiful front setup. Hmmmmm maybe a phase six for my project to come....hahaha Keep with the updates and pics. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for the compliments Andrew. I'll keep the pix coming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennett--G4L View Post
Believe me I know about trying to make a decision on wheels. I ordered a set I thought I wanted, waited 4 weeks then wasn't happy when I got them. So I sold them and now will be waiting 6 more weeks for the next set. Hopefully I'm happy with the next set. I also know all too well with tying to choose a paint color. I have changed my mind 75 times. For now it is going to be red but we will see
Posted via Mobile Device
Yeah, I read your thread about the wheel change. You went from great to greater. It was interesting how you looked at them real time and decided they weren't for you. Nothing like looking them over in person. That's one reason like going to events like Good-guys where you can see them on cars and in the vendor displays. You made a good choice with the Retros. I've seen Kyle's and they look even better in person than the pix. I'm sure you'll be pleased with them. I ordered a set of Pentia's from Intro a couple months ago for Tom, and it took every bit of six weeks to get them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67cheby View Post
Looking GREAT !
Thanks Mike. No fancy table for us. Maybe when we hit the big time like you! How many days left till SEMA?
Zoomin is offline   Reply With Quote