View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 02:05 PM   #3
plainred65

Re: 1963c-10

towbar, I agree I should have installed the tank quicker. My mistake. But I got it, checked it out immediately for rust and never would have figured it to leak. Problem to me is, the first tank should never have been sent in the first place, how can you ship a tank that looks like it came out of the bottom of the river and tell me it's cherry? I mean really, you gotta do better then that. Mistake on Jon's part. Also if the second tank would have been the first tank (which it should have), the leak would have been discovered sooner. Also, a tank doesn't develop a leak while sitting in a clean, dry environment. I'm sure on E-bay you have a policy listed, here there was none.

Believe me, I think Jon is a decent guy. But don't tell me you're gonna take care of it and then stop contact. Just tell me what's on your mind.

As far as returning the bad tanks, we talked of that. Who wants to invest $40 per tank to ship something that's not worth having? Neither of us. I've got these things and my scrap yard wants me to burn holes in them so I can get rid of them.

Last edited by plainred65; 01-31-2013 at 02:25 PM.
plainred65 is offline   Reply With Quote