Thread: MD/HD Wreckers
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 01:22 AM   #36
DirtyLarry
Windy Corner of a Dirty Street

Re: MD/HD Wreckers

I love this new section dedicated to the medium and heavy duty trucks! Wish I had a reason to own one.

A few heavies from my picture stash…..

I always like the looks of the Century wrecker bodies on the 92-’03 medium duties

Look at this beauty! I think I got these pictures from ebay or an old thread here somewhere?

I think I got this picture off Ebay too. Really cool 3500-HD wrecker with a 4x4 conversion

An old picture from 2003 after bolting a 454HO into my K10. My buddy towed my truck to the exhaust shop with one of his 1995 Brickyard 400 rollbacks. He has two Brickyard roll backs, both have Cat engines with 5 speeds

Same buddy with another one of his rollbacks (not a Brickyard rig though) towing my project Sportside to the exhaust shop after a 454 swap. Ironically, the engine just swapped in this Sportside is the same engine I had swapped into my K10 9 years prior.

When my dad bought an Exxon station back in the early 70’s a 1948 Ford wrecker came as part of the deal. I barely remember this truck but I do remember the winch was a hand crank, not PTO! Also the only Ford my family ever owned! The burnt out ’48 Chevy was dad's too but some scumbag stole it off the gas station parking lot one night, stripped it then burnt it. Sad
DirtyLarry is offline   Reply With Quote