View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 11:24 AM   #3
PBFAB.COM

Re: Porterbuilt Dropmember

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gipper01 View Post
I'm quite new to this forum and am still sweating this ride Attachment 1060069
Of course, I want get this low but I would like to know what kind of ride I can expect with the PB mild front and rear dropmembers (on bags). I have a low mile 5.3L (2008) and 4L70E I plan to drop-in soon. I'm looking to DD this ride until the wheels fall off (20x8.5 front and 20x10 rear). I look forward to feedback.
The ride quality of the Dropmember has had nothing but great reviews. I could tell you it rides amazing... but then I am the guy selling the parts, and what else am I going to say?

There are several board members running the Dropmembers and if you look through some of the threads regarding feedback on ride quality and handeling you will be able to firshand all the positive feedback.

The mild rear is essentially the same kit as the extreme rear that is installed in the orange truck, the only difference is that the notch is a few inches shorter. The ride quality of these two kits is the same. With the sleeved bags mounted outboard of the frame and off the rear of the axle, it doesn't get much better.

The Mild and Touring front have a different geometry than the Extreme version installed in the orange truck but yield a similar ride quality. It is a little hard to explain in words, but the most common response we get is that "it rides better than my new truck" and of course we all know it looks so much cooler!

A few members that actively participate on the forum, and have logged thousands of miles on our kits, that I am sure would be happy to give you feedback, are Dino, N2Billett, Delmo, and Mason... and I am pretty sure Lolife99 went for a pretty fun ride in one of our Dropmember Equipped trucks. He can give you his opinion as well.

Nate

Phone: 480-297-2621

E-mail: sales@pbfab.com

Find us on FaceBook under Porterbuilt Fabrication

Specializing in Chassis and Suspension Components for your Classic Chevrolet Truck.

We offer components from the following manufacturers:

Porterbuilt
Accuair
Ridetech (Air Ride Technologies)
Air Lift
Wilwood
Intro
Unisteer
ECE
Gotta Show
Air Lift
Borgeson