View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 02:17 PM   #154
CRGRS 66

Re: CRGRS 66 – Winter Build Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ta2Don View Post
Glad to see some progress Craigerr, my progress is halted due to a business location move. Can't wait to get back on mine. Gauge cluster is Awesome, keep up the great work.
Posted via Mobile Device
Thanks! Look forward to your updates when you get back on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by markeb01 View Post
I wonder if CPP sources those from Master Power Brakes. Yours looks just like the one I've had on my truck for a number of years, except I mounted the proportioning valve separately. That size booster makes the pedal pressure comfortable without making the brakes overly sensitive.
There are no markings whatsoever on the booster or brackets. The MC has CPP cast into it, so they either cast it themselves, or have it cast specifically for them. I hope the brakes end up as you describe... effective, but not touchy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clemdaddy View Post
glad to see the recent posts...you're back, craigger. looking good over at your shop and some nice project progress also. keep'er going buddy...
Thanks Clem, wish I had the time and resources to fly through my build the way you did with razor back red!!

My build thread, CRGRS 66 Winter Build: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...09#post5638709
CRGRS 66 is offline   Reply With Quote