View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 06:11 AM   #185
v-man

Re: 1988 Suburban "V Rig" Gets Cummins Power

Come on Ryan lets be fair. "You don't understand" I would be willing to set down on this Thread and with you and take a polygraph. First off lets talk about talent. Over this past year I've seen a talented young man, thats my sons age transform a truck that i'm in love with(if it's possible to love a truck) into something that I had been dreaming of for quite awhile. Ryan definitely knows his way around a Cummins and does awesome fab work. I approached Ryan over a year ago about this project Via telephone. Ryan then stopped and looked at it and took some pictures. Keep in mind this is my daily driver and I'm selling my 99 f 350 dually 6 speed 4x4 " work truck" to help finance this project. I was told X=time to do conversion( 5 weeks) y=labor and Z=approx. cost of new parts and this quote was with not doing anything just dropping off the donor truck and the beast. The short version is I'm way way over on XYandZ with Ryan still feeling like has more Y coming to him. I spent alot of my own time helping which I enjoyed, Ryan a good kid and fun to around. And when I finally get the truck after approx a year it still isn't right and and is going to cost me me more Y to probably get there. I'm so upside down in this project that I have to sell it. And its ripping the heart out of my chest. And by the way my wife loves the truck, Just saying!
v-man is offline   Reply With Quote