View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 03:43 AM   #183
woodwright
Enjoying left field

Re: Ultimate work truck/ 70 K10 diesel

Trying to get back on this. Work has been crap for over a year now. So sick of construction. I really wanted to go to work for the waterjet guy, and for a while it looked like it was gonna happen. He was even talking about me eventually being a partner. Now all of a sudden he's having a midlife crisis. He's shutting down a successful business, with lots of customers, and is gonna go drive truck in North Dakota.....Idiot. I was even trying to get him to let me run it, and pay him a percentage, but he just wants to put everything in storage and walk away. Damned frustrating.

Anyway, I've been trying to find things to do on my truck that don't take any money. I got my lower bag mounts final welded, and I pulled my 12 bolt out, tore it apart and started cleaning it up for paint. I've gotta replace all the seals and gaskets, as well as install my 3.73 gears and posi. The old drum brakes were completely shot, and I found a cheap way to do rear disks, I ordered these, brackets an eventually I'll need to get stock front 73-87 rotors and calipers. I'll post some pics when I get the brackets and get them welded on.

70 Chevy 4WD "Ultimate Work Truck" SOLD

Last edited by woodwright; 03-01-2013 at 03:48 AM. Reason: venting
woodwright is offline   Reply With Quote