View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 11:12 PM   #1
elks

Thumbs down They lost my parts... (UPS)

So I ordered an exhaust system for my 1972 chevy truck from Summit. It is a thrush system. It was supposed to be delivered on Feb 22nd... Well not here and they do not know where it is... I just finished a 2 year engine rebuild and needed the exhaust to fire and break in the engine.

I paid $280 for parts and $110 shipping. What is a reasonable expectation for me to have? Should they replace the parts and delivery?

Should I be entitled to more? Time is money and in all honesty, I am really bummed since the truck was my grandfathers and I have been working for 2 years to get it running... Best case is we reorder and get it here, but it was 2 weeks delivery the first time...

PS. The parts were tracked to the local distribution center then lost. I have called ups twice and get the run around. They say things contrary to the computer etc. I paid the higher shipping because the 44 pound package had to be shipped Freight.

I am going to get on the phone with Summit and UPS tomorrow... Just not sure what to do, never had an issue in the past despite being an eBay addict.

Last edited by N2TRUX; 03-05-2013 at 11:17 AM.
elks is offline   Reply With Quote