View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 09:00 AM   #128
yote1234

Re: Ol Yeller - 71 Cheyenne SWB BB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoomin View Post
Oh, are you an ochre fan now?

Nothing new to report. Short Changed and Tom are getting all the attention now, but it won't be too long, maybe this Spring when the front clip comes off and the resto begins.

I'm having the same dilemma as you as far as the ochre goes. I know that's what I should do, but not really what I want. I'm thinking the new owner can put it back if that's what they want - I consider paint a temporary mod.

Got plans for your Super? Be sure to start a build thread for it, even if it's only clean up. I'm anxious to see yours come along as well. What's the story behind the helicopter?
yea, im thinking i will just clean it up, and drive it for a few years . during that time i will collect all the nos stuff i can find. when i have gathered all i need then its frame up full restoration. and not sure on color but kinda leaning on ??? blue/white two tone. ahhh the copter. my uncle served with this copter in vietnam. 3- tours.. god bless them all!! its a 66 uh1c model. was a security gun ship for vips.. each side was equiped with 7-2.5mm rockets, gatling gun and m60 mounted in door way. i have full history on it. very interesting! dave
1968 Honda mini-trail z50a #377
1966 uh 1-D Huey
yote1234 is offline   Reply With Quote