View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 02:40 PM   #55
Square_78

Re: 'Wintergreen' 1969 GMC Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusty_67 View Post
Funny you should say that, another member on here (Linguini, his build is 'project dream 65', his name is Ed) used Tyler to do a bunch of work for him and couldn't say enough about him. I should have got him to do my cab.

I love how this site connects people like that. I've already sent an email to that guy down in Keremeos inquiring about some parts. I'm in desperate need of some trailing arms to keep my project rolling. The ones I have are totally rusted.

Thanks for the good words, we'll have to meet up sometime and share build stories/ideas.
You're truck is really coming together. Its going to be a REALLY nice build. Ive heard about that guy in Keremeos. Does he have a big graveyard full of old chevy trucks? I looked it up online and its just listed as a "mechanic repair shop". I would love to go look around there and see what he has. Maybe we should plan a trip down there one day and check it out. I'll be at most of the car shows this year, especially the wednesday night "cruise in at the corner" shows on McCurdy at the grand 10 starting next month. You'll have to come find me if you are ever there.

"I refuse to go disc brakes. I actually love drum brakes. It makes for an adventure." - 50bomb

1978 Chevy shop truck - static 6/8"
1970 GMC 1500 - Accuair eLevel Resto-mod http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=537497
Square_78 is offline   Reply With Quote